Used Perkin Elmer Victor 3 140-011 Mulitlable Plate Counter For Sale
- Asking Price
- Only 1 Available on the Marketplace!
- Perkin Elmer Victor 3 140-011 Mulitlable Plate Counter
- Listing Reference:
VICTOR3™ Multilabel Plate Counter
General Description VICTOR3 is a multilabel, multitask plate reader for all light-emitting and light-absorbing detection technologies including: fluorescence (top and bottom), luminescence, absorbance, UV absorbance, time-resolved fluorometry, and fluorescence polarization. You chose the detection technologies you need and upgrade as your needs change. Select from a basic fluorescence and luminescence model, to the fully-loaded VICTOR3 V. Add other options at any time. A small bench top unit, VICTOR3 can operate as a stand-alone instrument or can integrate into a robotic system.
Fluorescence (340 – 850 nm)
Dual ratio measurements
Top and bottom fluorescence
Photometry (340 – 800 nm) UV Photometry (260 nm/280 nm) Time-resolved Fluorometry (TRF)
Dual window TRF
Dual emission measurements
Fluorescence Polarization (400 – 850 nm) VICTOR3 counting modes are always accessible. In the same protocol, even for the same well, you can freely use several different counting modes.
1. Kinetics VICTOR3 handles both fast and slow time kinetic measurements. The specific delays and repeats can be defined by plate, row or well. Built-in temperature control, dispenser and shaker are important for many kinetics applications.
The same plate can be measured automatically up to 99 times in succession. Maximum delay between measurements can be set to 3600 seconds.
Specific operation sequences can be defined by well or by row. The same well can be read up to 100 times.
2. Scanning Cell applications benefit from reading several points in one well. In VICTOR3 the number of readings (max 100 points) and the distance between the spots can be defined within the same well and distributed in a squared or rounded area. The scanning function is also suitable for reading small membranes, chips and slides. The minimum stepping is 0.1 mm. 3. Dual ratio measurements In VICTOR3 you can define two excitation/emission filters for one label and measure without the need for any internal calibrations of serial PMT. With a dispenser, it is the perfect system for Ca2+ modulations and other similar studies. 4. Top and bottom reading Fluorescence readings can be taken from the bottom or top. Top reading is the most efficient counting method when no lid is used because no plastic surface has to be penetrated. Adherent cells and lids require bottom reading for highest counting efficiency. The software enables both top and bottom reading to be used in the same run. 5. Dual window TRF The dual window TRF option enables recording of two separate windows in one flash cycle. It is important to follow a change in the emission profile of a lanthanide chelate in energy transfer applications especially when the actual energy transfer might be affected.
The wide range of counting modes together with necessary options opens up a huge range of application possibilities:
Cell-based: cytotoxicity, cell viability, cell quantification, cell proliferation, cell adhesion, NK cell activity, oxidative burst, calcium uptake, reporter gene, phagocytosis
Binding studies: immunoassays, receptor assays
Kinetics: enzyme activity, Ca2+ measurements and other ion measurements
Molecular Biology: hybridization, DNA quantification, gene expression, PCR product quantification
Quantifications: Protein, ssDNA, dsDNA, cells, bacteria, cytokines
The instrument’s uniquely designed direct optics ensure the very best sensitivity and working range with all technologies.
The instrument is built around two lamp systems with respective filter arrangements for wavelength selections.
1. Continuous light source (cw) for fluorometric and photometric measurements:
Tungsten-halogen lamp, 75 W, lifetime typically > 300 h, spectral range 340 – 800 nm.
Changeable rotatable filter wheels, provided with 8 or 4 positions for 15 or 25.4 mm filters.
2. Flash light source for TR-fluorometric and UV absorbance measurements:
UV Xenon flash tube 1500 V.
Filter slide provided with three positions.
The detection units are chosen as the best technical solutions for each of the various technologies. 1. R 1527P photomultiplier tube for fluorometry, luminometry and TR-fluorometry:
Digital Photon counting, high cathode sensitivitywith low noise photo cathode.
2. Photo diode for photometry use.
A wide range of high quality filters is factory installed. These filters cover the most common wavelengths used in fluorometric and photometric applications. Additional filters are available upon request. Depending on the model and enabled technologies following filters will be supplied:
Absorbance: 405 nm, 450 nm and 492 nm
UV absorbance: 260 nm and 280 nm
Excitation 355 nm and 485 nm
Emission 460 nm and 535 nm
Excitation 340 nm
Emission 545 nm, 572 nm, 616 nm and 642 nm
Additional 665 nm emission filter for LANCE™comes with red sensitive PMT
Excitation 480 nm and 531 nm
Emission 535 nm and 595 nm
The measuring height can be defined as a parameter in your protocol. This provides the option of setting the focus point in a range from 3 – 18 mm in a normal 96-well plate. This is useful for measuring filter plates, cell layers and membranes, etc. It also enables you to reduce sample volumes efficiently.
Adjustable Lamp Energy
The lamp energy level is adjustable through the software. The acquired value is saved with your label. Whenever you use the same label, the same setting is used, which guarantees highly reproducible counting facilities.
The shaker accommodates the wide range of plates and applications for which VICTOR3 is suited. Three modes are available: linear, orbital and double orbital. The duration, speed and amplitude of shaking can all be defined by the user.
Sample Changer and Conveyors
Several sample loading methods can be used with VICTOR3.
Manual loading (one plate at a time)
Stacker loading (up to twenty plates per load)
The stacker supports microplates with these dimensions:
Length: 127.2 – 128.2 mm
Width: 84.5 – 86.0 mm
Height: 10.0 – 25.0 mm
Skirt: 1.5 – 6.5 mm
The plate stackers are robust metallic towers, which are easy to lift into place and remove. Each stacker carries 20 plates a time. 40 plate stackers are also available.
When used with a robot, the VICTOR3 reader is usually linked through OLE automation—ActiveX/COM interfaces. OLE and VICTOR3 software provide the basis for seamless integration and instrument control. The robot and the counter work as a unit.
All types of microplates from 1 – 1536 wells are compatible with the instrument. Photometry, time-resolved fluorescence, fluorescence intensity and fluorescence polarization technologies are applicable with 1536-well plates. Non-standard configurations can be defined in the workstation software. Petri dishes, slides, filters, Terasaki plates, and PCR plates are all suitable for VICTOR3. Opaque plates (black and white) can be used for luminescence samples as well as for all fluorescence measurements because of the epifluorometer mode. Filterplates and membranes can also be used. For absorbance measurements, a clear bottom plate is required.
Fluorescein < 2 fmol/well
Linearity > 5 decades
Crosstalk < 0.0001
Umbelliferone < 200 fmol/well
Rhodamine < 100 fmol/well
Eu typically < 10 amol/well
Eu linearity > 5 decades
Crosstalk < 0.0001
Tb typically < 5 amol/well
Sm typically < 50 amol/well
Dy typically < 150 amol/well
Measuring range @ 405 nm 0 – 2 A
Accuracy @ 405 nm < 2% or (0.01A)
Precision @ 405 nm < 0.5% or (0.01A)
Lower limit of detection < total flux of 105 photons/sec
ALP typically 1 amol/well with AMPPD substrate
ATP typically 80 amol/well in flash assays
Luciferase 0.9 pg/well using Genglow-100 or GeneLux
Fluorescein 1 nM (384-well plate)
Standard deviation < 5 mP
Basic model: 383 mm (15.5 in.)
With Stackers: 510 mm (20 in.)
Width: 485 mm (19 in.)
Depth: 590 mm (23.5 in.)
Basic model: 49 kg (108 lbs.)
With Stackers: 59.5 kg (131.2 lbs.)
Power requirements: 110-120V, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz; 250 VA
Used equipment can sell very quickly. Contact the seller asap to discuss this Perkin Elmer Victor 3 140-011 Mulitlable Plate Counter.
- Asking Price
- Only 1 Available on the Marketplace!